Sunday, April 26, 2015

Book of shadows

I've have studied a little more narrow with  symbols and meaningful Wicca tribes. I have myself gotten scared and often wanted to back out. I am very religious and this usually doesn't agree with me, but I do believe these actions do work.
      One big symbol is the nature symbol that Wicca use in order to be closer with their inner strength. Also there is the book of shadows that wiccans used to record spells and erbs.
       I will choose this to present a-long with a power point, please stay with me so I can continue my work. I need all the support.

2 comments:

  1. You have everyone's support! Can't wait to see your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting! I can't wait to see you're presentation and I hope you're keeping some secrets to yourself to reveal it in your presentation!

    ReplyDelete