Sunday, April 19, 2015

More than meets the eye

Hey everyone! I am on my journey of studying witchcraft. So far it has been very eye opening to experience. I have watched documentary's and seen YouTube videos of peoples experience with witchcraft.
. There is so many things I've learned about it and its super creepy but interesting to learn about. This is more than just satin worshipping, its actually a religion that people practice. Wicca I fact has more to do with the earth and nature rather than God or Satin.
. Its the twilight, its the field that God and Satin battle on. Its different in every region and yes, there is black witchcraft but its more than that as well. Keep watching for the next update. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! It's kind of crazy when you start looking into things that are so different from what you're used to every day! I'll be sure to read more about your study in witchcraft!

    ReplyDelete