Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Is witchcraft real?

     Hello fellow peers! I am part-taking in a school project for English 1 class. The project is called Genius Hour! In Genius Hour I will be studying witchcraft in order to answer my driving question. Is witchcraft real?        

       I have chosen this because I've always been interested in the unmoral, adventure, and magic! I loved the idea that as humans we have some control over the natural world. Can you imagine it? A hurricane start all because someone chanted and mixed a few herbs. It would be scary but also a whole new world to explore and possibly even something we are able to use for a better world!

     I will keep updates on my research and present a power point at the end of my project. I will even practice a bit to have some personal experience with the possibility that witchcraft may be real. Keep in touch and I'll do my best to answer any questions and additional information.   

7 comments:

  1. The subject is fascinating and I'm interested to see how your research is going to take place and what your turnout will be. Also, I love your blog name. Good word play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your research topic sounds very interesting to me. There's also some events you could research (such as the Salem Witch Trials) depending on which route you want to go down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt, I absolutely love this! I too have always had an interest in witchcraft. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you don't turn us all into rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like it's going to turn out amazing!! Don't bring spirits into our school though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting finding someone else that's also as fascinated as I am about magic and sorcery, such as witchcraft! Looking forward to the outcome of this blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting finding someone else that's also as fascinated as I am about magic and sorcery, such as witchcraft! Looking forward to the outcome of this blog (:

    ReplyDelete